Mill Creek Pond
Mill Creek Seasons
Tour Mill Creek Pond
The Boardwalk at Mill Creek Pond
WHY Mill Creek Pond?
- Children safety are the #1 concern of the HOA and homeowners.
- All about the outdoors in the City.
- # 1 rated Jenks School District
- #1 HOA in Tulsa provides common area maintenance, street management (snow and ice in winter)
- 13 acre pond is natural and a old beaver dam feed by natural springs.
- Homeowners take active involvement in the HOA .
- No two homes are like another home.
- Walking Trails around the pond and adjoining Tulsa park system
- Gated Community
- Less than 2 miles every possible service from Emergency care (St. Francis, St. Johns), Churchs,Fire Station, Pharmacy, Supermarkets, Car Repair, Dry cleaners/laundry, Tulsa Library, Tulsa Hunter park, Family Doctors, Dentists, Emergency pedantic care 24/7, The Bistro( Fine Dining),local fast foods of all types, Garden center, Fuel centers, Veterinarians, postal center, Hardware and lumber, you name it and it is available.
- Homeowners take immense pride in maintaining their properties.
- No driving all over town for services that is required in our daily lives.
- Facts Zip Code 74137
- 13 Churches in 74137
- Averge Household Income $137,587
- Family Households 7,780
- Median Value with mortgage $295,200
- Bachelor’s Degrees 6,905
- Graduate Degrees 4.336
The Gathering Place