Mill Creek Pond
Mill Creek Seasons
Tour Mill Creek Pond
The Boardwalk at Mill Creek Pond
WHY Mill Creek Pond?
- Children safety are the #1 concern of the HOA and homeowners.
- All about the outdoors in the City.
- # 1 rated Jenks School District
- #1 HOA in Tulsa provides common area maintenance, street management (snow and ice in winter)
- 13 acre pond is natural and a old beaver dam feed by natural springs.
- Homeowners take active involvement in the HOA .
- No two homes are like another home.
- Walking Trails around the pond and adjoining Tulsa park system
- Gated Community
- Less than 2 miles every possible service from Emergency care (St. Francis, St. Johns), Churchs,Fire Station, Pharmacy, Supermarkets, Car Repair, Dry cleaners/laundry, Tulsa Library, Tulsa Hunter park, Family Doctors, Dentists, Emergency pedantic care 24/7, The Bistro( Fine Dining),local fast foods of all types, Garden center, Fuel centers, Veterinarians, postal center, Hardware and lumber, you name it and it is available.
- Homeowners take immense pride in maintaining their properties.
- No driving all over town for services that is required in our daily lives.
- Facts Zip Code 74137
- 13 Churches in 74137
- Averge Household Income $137,587
- Family Households 7,780
- Median Value with mortgage $295,200
- Bachelor’s Degrees 6,905
- Graduate Degrees 4.336
Michelle Richie Neighborhood Specialist
I Love working with familes on there Real Estate needs. Mill Creek Pond is a wonderful place for children. You should get a home market value every couple of years to know the value of your asset…Just like a doctor checkup – get a home checkup. If Financial planning updating your home value always has had a impact. I am more than happy to give you a make analysis on any updates.
Jessica Scott Associates
Jessica Scott & Associates is a team of agents to assist all types of Real Estate needs of our clients under the umbrella of Keller Williams, which is an international company. Jessica Scott is a Licensed Broker Realtor Associate, licensed since 2005, thousands of families served through the whole Tulsa metro (and all surrounding areas) as well as out of state. We believe in “Clients for life”, consulting and providing services for your Listings, Purchases, Relocation, New Construction, Investment (Flipping and Rentals), Land, REO, Short Sales, Property Management, and more. Jessica Scott teaches our clients/ investors how to use Real Estate to make money with built in or sweat equity. We are always listed in high rankings in the Tulsa People’s top 100, will be featured in the Thousand list and in the Wall street Journal 2019. Profiled in Top agents ranked, and we firmly believe that we should never stop learning to better serve our clients. Designations and courses completed are CRS, Bold, GRI, Crets, REO and Short sale Graduate. Myself, our team of agents and full staff of admin are here to serve and consult. Our primary goal is to put the client and the needs of the client first.
Jessica Scott Associates
- Our first home purchase was a dream.Jason and Mary – Jan 2019
- Relocating to Tulsa from NYC was scary, however with Jessica and her Team it became a wonderful experience.Albert, Maria plus 3 – Feb 2019
- Downsizing our parents was TOUGH until we meet Jessica..she understood fully the issues with downsizing your parents. After six months the right home that meet their needs fully was found. What started horrible ended wonderfullyJames, Linda, Mary – Nov 2018
- My wife and I purchased our first home using the GI Bill. At first all was confusing but Jessica and her team were fully familiar with VA requirements and the confusion was gone.Lee and Alice – Feb 2019
- We are so excited about our first investment property. Jessica helped us select the right property at the right price.Gerorge and Annabell – Mar 2019
Thank you, Veterans
Jessica Scott and Associates have a long history of involvement with Veterans and there housing requirements, including VA loans and inspections, Veterans are a part of Jessica Scott & Associates.
We support the 173d Airborne Herd History Project.
The Gathering Place